Connect the data
ARTIK Cloud is a powerful and flexible data broker. Once you understand the Manifest, read this section to learn how to send and receive data between ARTIK Cloud and applications, devices and third-party clouds.
- Circulating data between applications, devices and ARTIK Cloud using REST and WebSockets APIs.
- Communicating with MQTT and CoAP.
- Rate limits on REST, WebSockets and MQTT APIs.
- Writing Rules that make devices work together.
- Setting up subscriptions and notifications to listen to relevant messages and Actions.
- Using the subscriptions and notifications functionality to send data from ARTIK Cloud to an Amazon Kinesis Stream.
- Building a Cloud Connector to enable ARTIK Cloud to communicate with third-party clouds.