ARTIK cloud services serve as a powerful and flexible data broker. Once you understand the Manifest, read this section to learn how to send and receive data between ARTIK cloud services and applications, devices and third-party clouds.
- Circulating data between applications, devices and ARTIK cloud services using REST and WebSockets APIs.
- Communicating with MQTT and CoAP.
- Rate limits on REST, WebSockets, MQTT, CoAP, and Cloud Connectors.
- Setting up subscriptions and notifications to listen to relevant messages and Actions.
- Using the subscriptions and notifications functionality to send data from ARTIK cloud services to an Amazon Kinesis Stream.