Device type owners can use the device management features of ARTIK cloud services to organize and manage a fleet of IoT devices. Using device management, device type owners can run an OTA (over-the-air) update or restore a device to factory settings without having the device in-hand and without requiring end user interaction.
In this section
- The Device Mirror and high-level device management concepts.
- Managing Device Properties using the LWM2M protocol.
- Performing device management tasks on devices.
- Executing OTA updates to update device firmware.
- Uploading an Approved List that specifies which devices are allowed to register under a device type.